4th edition of North Africa Wood and Woodworking machinery show to be held on 30 Nov to 3 Dec 2018
North Africa Wood and Woodworking machinery show,Cairo,Egypt,November
The North Africa Wood and Woodworking machinery show is back for the fourth edition on 30 November to 3 December, 2018 in Cairo International Convention &Exhibition Center, Egypt.
Over 175 companies from the entire Wood & Woodworking Machinery spectrum are expected to showcase their new products and innovations with 10,000+ specialised visitors expected to attend the 2019 show.
The 2017 edition had delivered beyond expectations and the 2018 event is expected to be evaluated as better. The show is positioned as the best platform in the Middle East and North Africa region compared with similar leading shows in the sector internationally.
Why Cairo, Egypt?
Cairo is the most vibrant market place and the capital of the North African commodities market. It is an attractive spot and a strategic logistic hub for the trans-Mediterranean Furniture industry.
- 96 per cent import of wood, machineries and tooling.
- Wood-based furniture domestic production is valued at US$750 million.
- US$7.2 billion worth of investment generated by over 3800 Companies registered with the Egyptian Furniture Export Council.
Cairo WoodShow - Your Gateway to North Africa.
- Access to more than 10,000 quality trade professionals from the North Africa and MENA region to promote and display your latest products and services
- Connect with key visitors from the wood industry having purchasing authority
- Establish new contacts and expand your business reach by meeting relevant business partners, suppliers, manufacturers, trade association and institutions
- Learn about latest industry trends, technologies and products at display by interacting with industry experts
- Get special brand recognition and promotion through intense regional and international marketing campaigns